2012년 9월 26일 수요일

6/30/2012 TwinCitisJazzFestival


The time was when I just came to the states. After just 3 days, since I moved to here, I saw Joshua Redman playing!!! in St.Paul!!! where I was living in!!!!!!!!





The Bad Plus with Joshua had a clinic at Mcnally Smith in afternoon.
It looked they were just warming up for the main show. 



 I couldn't take many photos. Just couldn't take my eyes and ears off them.

Their playing was so fascinating and special. 

Everything was perfect except my terrible English, but it is getting better.

Actually it is inevitable, because I am an only Korean in Red Wing.

I can say it is fortunate.


I've never seen this size in Korea.



After the gig, many girls came to him. They looked like trying to hit on him, but he wasn't seemed happy. 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기