2012년 9월 26일 수요일

Mad experience from 'Tenor Madness'

Visiting TM was my first goal in the states!




My first long drive ever


I thought that I was dead, because I felt like being in the heaven.


SX90R NS and three XIs.

NS was too fast for me... the darkest XI in the pic was belonged to Michael Brecker.


Almost messed my pants. I think I did a little.

If I could get a job in TM, I wouldn't need to be paid, seriously!!!

I can pay them, if it is needed!!


6x,xxx~7x,xxx Mark VI with the original receipt from great Randy's collections.
IT IS NOT FOR SALE! PLEASE DON'T SELL THEM! 


The official letter that Sonny allowed Randy to use 'Tenor Madness' for the shop's name.


Me, Drew, Randy and Pippa. My best picture in my lifetime. Just bought SX90R Vintage Tenor.

I had conversation with Drew for the whole afternoon. He is the man who has the best job in the world. How much great should I be, if I want to have the job?



Their lab with the cool Coltrane's album art. There were 4~5 workers in the shop.


I could never imagine that the world greatest sax shop would be in Waterloo, Iowa.



My lifetime horn!!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기